This coach was built by “Wumag und Maschinenbau” in 1920 (Germany). Some of them were delivered to Portugal by Germany under the program for war reparations in order to compensate the damage during the First World War. This rolling stock never ran in Portugal, because the line was never built. In 1942 the Company of Trams and Railways of Valencia (CTFV) bought it in the 40s. In 1981 FEVE transported it to Mallorca and it was transformed in a works wagon.